Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Plight of the Insurance Companies

So as I was waiting on line at my college bookstore to purchase a book I didn't want to buy for a class I didn't need to take at a time I don't want to take it about a subject I don't really care about, I came to realize the idiocy of corporation policies.

I know what you're thinking, corporations have idiotic policies? No way! My answer to this is to tell you to climb back into your seat and calm down. Yes, corporations have some dumb policies. In this case I am referring to (drum role, please) insurance companies (music, please). "Haha," you answer! We all know insurance companies have no idiotic policies! Well, I am here to tell you that you are wrong, and here's why:

Step 1: In order to be under my parents medical insurance, I need to be a full time student.

Step 2: In order to be a full time student, I need to take at least twelve credits

Step 3: In order to be taking twelve credits, I must take at least two classes that I don't need.

Step 4: I am taking two classes that I don't need.

To sum it up: I get insurance because I pretend to need to learn things that I don't want to know, nor will I ever need or want. It's legal insurance fraud. Insurance companies are stupid.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete