Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shana Rishobia

Son of A Posek came out with his version of what Bad4 has been complaining about for quite a while now. However, this is from the side of the married person. We all know that married people fall off the face of the earth, but this post might do a semi-decent job of explaining why they disappear. If they have to spend this much time explaining why what they just said is not offensive, they will never have time to step outside the house, but that's just the price you pay for Shalom Bayis.

On a separate note, I have no idea how this will translate into a problem for me, what with my disability and all. This may end up beiing a real problem for me, but as of now, I don't have to worry about it. I wonder what else I'll have to worry about in the future. Any warnings from married people?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not trying to be offensive, but I really can't wrap my head around the fact that you don't understand sarcasm. I feel very bad for you. Seriously. (And I'm not being sarcastic.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It is getting better but I am not where I want to be in the sarcasm department yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, good luck. It's a vital skill, you know.

    ReplyDelete