Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Text Message Song

In case you're new to this blog and you do not know that I am vehemently anti-texting, I am vehemently anti-text messaging. I have posted this song elsewhere in the past, but it is time to bring it into this blog. It doesn't explain everything that is wrong with text messaging, but it does do a lot.



So there is just a little sampling of my hatred for texting. I loath the day that I will be forced to succumb to the pressures of the world and get unlimited, but until then, I can complain.

(I will complain even when that day comes.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy there were subtitles because I turned the sound off. Really funny!
    I used to hate texting, but it's very convenient. I don't like mamash conversations, but texting conversations definitely come in handy when talking on the phone isn't an option (like if you're at a doctor's office, or around people whom you don't want to easedrop on your convo, or in class...etc.)

    ReplyDelete