Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trading Up

Last night, I traded in all of my Dave and Buster's points that I have been accumulating for the last two or three years. Abandoning my ambitions of going for the crock pot (I was still only about half way there), I made a first time purchase for myself. I got for the low, low price of 7300 tickets... drum roll please... a Motorola Blue Tooth headset! Yay!

I would like to thank all those who came with me to D&B and didn't spend all of the tickets we won on teddy bears that you would probably have had to throw away once we stopped going out or on shot glasses that you ended up giving to your brother who was going to Israel (he could use it). I would list you all by name, but I don't want to insult anybody by leaving them out.

Now, off to get thoroughly confused by Blue Tooth.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a bit about using D&B tickets on dates here: http://walkingthegreyline.blogspot.com/2010/02/dating-case-study-dave-and-busters.html

    Incidentally, the last date who did decide to redeem my large stockpile of tickets is now my fiancee!

    ReplyDelete