Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Date Planner

So apparently I have become quite the dating pro. It has gotten to the point where I have multiple people going out nightly, using a date that I planned for them. This week alone, I have created six different dates; two dates for the same couple. It turns out that I have dated enough girls varying in hashkafa and lengths of time so that no matter where in the relationship a couple might be holding and no matter their backgrounds, I have most likely been there already and have at least one (usually more)place to suggest.

Here are just a few of the criteria that go into choosing a date spot for other people:

  • where the guy is from
  • where the girl is from
  • what number date is it
  • how long in between dates has it been
  • where the has couple gone so far
  • what were the last three dates
  • what they are in the mood for (i.e. quiet talk, food, fun, etc.)
  • how far of a commute
  • budget
  • (in one recent case) who is driving
  • an interest someone had professed during a previous date
  • time of day
  • time of year
And there can be many more. Now I know what you’re thinking. Isn’t this what every guy does when he makes a date for himself? Yes. Exactly. Except I’m not him. I simply plan a date – not based on what I would do next – but on what HE would do next.

If you are a guy that is having trouble coming up with an inexpensive date or you’re a girl who’s
desperately looking to have fun with that nice guy who just doesn’t seem to have a personality, send me an email at jugheads_hat[at]yahoo[dot]com.

So why aren’t I married yet if I am such a good date planner? Well, that’s a story for like fifty more posts. Or just read the posts I’ve already written. That should give you some idea.


For your conveniance, I have put together a handy Date Planner form to fill out. If you are interested in filling one out, please email me for a copy of the form.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good, but that only works if you answer your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty interesting indeed. After hearing some very inept dating stories from female relatives of mine, I think that some guys definitely need a date planner to avoid any further embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades- interested in staring a "date planner" website?

    ReplyDelete